Substantia Group regularly facilitates the sale of different types of business premises across the UK.
Below is a list of the premises we are currently selling – please contact us if you would like more information on any of these opportunities.
CARRINGTON HOUSE, SNETTISHAM, NORFOLK
Offered for sale is the properties, business and assets of home-tel Carrington House. This Grade-II listed property combines the facilities and style of a boutique hotel with the individuality and exclusivity of a private home, making it the ultimate house-party venue for friends and family, as well as a stunning venue for corporate, team-building events.
The lavish interiors of Carrington House were designed by current owners Shaun Clarkson and Russell Hall, interiors and set designers to the stars. The property can sleep up to 20 guests in exquisite style and splendour, with a range of unique services to guests ensuring a relaxing, hassle-free break.
- Sleeps up to 20 guests
- Main house, plus adjoining cottage, secret garden and private, walled terrace
- Opportunity to purchase land at the front of the property
- Two part-time staff currently working on an hourly, self-employed basis
- ‘The Hollies Bed & Breakfast’ business is set up, but entirely unlaunched, providing huge growth potential
- Price on application
Click here to download full property and business information.
747-753 SIDCUP ROAD, LONDON, SE9
Offered for sale are the lease, fixtures and fittings of the premises, which occupy the ground floor of a triple-fronted property. Please note the business is not for sale. Internally, the main trading area is open plan with 90 covers, open kitchen, ancillary accommodation to the rear, customer WCs, storage room and staff changing. There is a self-contained bar which comfortably hosts a further 100 covers (standing).
- Premium: On application
- The property has A3 planning consent
- The property will be handed over with full fixtures and fittings (a full list is available on request).
Contact Us for more information.